For our costumer a global company in the field of medical diagnostics based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an experienced
Clinical Study Project Manager (m/f)
to provide the operational expertise to one or more cross-functional investigator-initiated studies (IIS) / non-registrational studies through all phases (Planning, Start-up, Conduct, Close-out).
- Ensure that study protocols of post-launch studies are reviewed by relevant stakeholders to internal processes
- Ensure that all studies are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Liaise with essential functions and Affiliates as needed to ensure smooth support of IIS studies
- Monitor projects to ensure timely completion, within scope and budget
- Manage close relationships with Clinical Research Organizations and other external stakeholders involved in investigator initiated studies
- Provide regular updates to the business and Medical colleagues about study status and the resulting publications
- Communication of the generated medical value out of the IISs to the internal stakeholders
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Health Care, Life Sciences or Project Management
- Experience in diagnostics, biotechnology or pharmaceutical clinical research with responsibilities for managing all major aspects of strategic planning, organisation, implementation, and delivery of clinical programs
- Min. 3 years experience within Project Management in a health care environment
- Knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office; Skills in Project Management tools
- Excellent knowledge of applicable standards and regulations for clinical trials and laboratory conduct
- Very good oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.