For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Clinical Trial Supply Manager (m/f), 100%, Basel
The Clinical Trial Supply Manager (CTSM) defines and executes an optimal clinical trial supply strategy for a clinical trial including effective risk management to ensure supply continuity to patients. Responsible for clinical trial supply deliverables within GCS and all other relevant associated sub-functions, maintaining Quality and Compliance through all activities and has operational end to end responsibility for assigned activity. Leads and manages all project and local network activities and participates in cross-functional teams.
- Represents GCS as a core member in the integrated Clinical Trial Team (iCTT); defines and advises the iCTT on the optimal clinical trial supply strategy in terms of, but not limited to, packaging design, technical and timeline feasibility, efficiency and risk management.
- Reviews overall clinical trial protocol/protocol amendments, provides inputs to develop optimal packaging design, clinical trial supply design and visit schedule.
- Creates and maintains complete and accurate clinical supply demand for assigned study in alignment with protocol requirements, key study parameters and milestones, patient projections, with appropriate overage and by using defined processes and systems.
- Creates and drives finalization of the packaging design (Clinical Packaging Request) and a comprehensive label strategy for all participating countries in the clinical trial.
- Defines clinical supply parameters for NIRT set up and initiates subsequent updates throughout the duration of the clinical trial
- University degree in science, engineering or equivalent. Fluent in English
- 5 years of practical experience in chemical / pharmaceutical industry, min. 3 years of experience in field of expertise
- Good knowledge about the Drug Development process
- Basic project management , good organization and planning skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulations (e.g. GMP, HSE etc.)
Start Date: January 2021
End Date: December 2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).