For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking or a dynamic personality in the function of
Compliance & Governance Training Lead (Oncology Medical Affairs) (m/f), 100%
Compliance & Governance Training (Oncology Medical Affairs):
- Lead design and implementation of "Just-In-Time (JIT)" training concept for OMA
- Operate and monitor execution of JIT training
- Advise Pharma Medical Affairs on JIT training implementation
- Support OMA Global GxP Director on training management and operations (incl assignments and training compliance monitoring)
Provide ad-hoc support to key projects (namely GEMS rollout, HCP Experience)
- Scientific qualification (PhD, MSc or Bachelor's Degree) in in an appropriate scientific discipline or quality-related field with an in-depth knowledge of the international pharmaceutical product development process
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with GxP requirements, quality management system including risk management and regulatory requirements from main Health Authorities.
- Expertise in the principles and practices of Quality Risk management and / or GxP audits
- A broad understanding of Quality Management, GCP / GVP and Risk Management processes
- A broad understanding of main Health Authorities standards (e.g. FDA, EMEA) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
- Proven self-starter with experience in building capabilities based on defined business needs across geography and functions.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Strong and confident communicator both internally at all levels and externally with outside and industry bodies.
Place of work: Basel
Start date: February 2021
End date: February 2022
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).