For our client, one of the leading international pharmaceutical companies headquartered in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for a motivated personality in the function of a
Compliance & Governance Training Lead (m/f), 100% Basel
Compliance & Governance Training (Oncology Medical Affairs):
1. Lead design and implementation of "Just-In-Time (JIT)" training concept for OMA
2. Operate and monitor execution of JIT training
3. Advise Pharma Medical Affairs on JIT training implementation
4. Support OMA Global GxP Director on training management and operations (incl assignments and training compliance monitoring)
Provide ad-hoc support to key projects (namely GEMS rollout, HCP Experience)
What you bring to the role
- Scientific qualification (PhD, MSc or Bachelor's Degree) in in an appropriate scientific discipline or quality-related field with an in-depth knowledge of the international pharmaceutical product development process
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with GxP requirements, quality management system including risk management and regulatory requirements from main Heath Authorities.
Expertise in the principles and practices of Quality Risk management and / or GxP audits
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Able to understand and work with enterprise and functional systems & data
- Experienced in implementing and deploying projects/ changes in an organization
- A broad understanding of Quality Management, GCP / GVP and Risk Management processes
- A broad understanding of main Health Authorities standards (e.g. FDA, EMEA) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
- Proven self-starter with experience in building capabilities based on defined business needs across geography and functions.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Strong and confident communicator both internally at all levels and externally with outside and industry bodies.
Place of work: Basel
Start: August 2021
End: August 2022
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07). We are looking forward to getting to know you!