For our customer, a technology company located in Zurich city, we are looking for a personality in the function of
Customer Care Manager 100% (m/w)
Reporting to the Head of Installation Management & Customer Care and part of the Project Team you take in charge the customer care aspects and set up the Customer Care processes to assist a major clients's rollout. You ensure that excellent customer service is delivered and that all technical issues are solved. You ensure that the Customer Care team provides level 3 support to issues that have been escalated. You set up and drive the Care/Operations phases and the Rollback of Installations of all the solutions/assets in close collaboration with our customers. You coordinate with other teams in order to establish the care plan, ensuring that service standards are met. You plan resources (internally / externally), costs, time and quality of the care service.
- Proven successful track record in the technical Customer Care field
- Successful track record of massive rollout campaigns (from outbound campaigns to after sales)
- Bachelor degree in BA/Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunications), Project Management or Information Systems
- Experience of working in global Care Organizations is a must
- Wide knowledge of Call Center functioning and tools, Electro-Mechanical Components, Telecom Equipment, Rollout process, Care processes, especially in installation of equipment for homes
- Knowledge of customer data protection rules - such as GDPR
- Understanding of the services/products/solutions at an appropriate level
- Experience in state-of-the-art of care tasks, customer journey in B2B2C set-ups, semiautomated tools for after-sales services, customer interactions and software solutions
- Experience of overall quality process and mastering of parts relevant for customer care activities
- Ability to use the internal tools, methodologies, and ability to run analytical investigations (i.e. FMECA, risk assessment and management, supply chain procedures, etc.)
- Ability to lead teams in a complex environment with conflicting objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and French mandatory, German and Italian a clear advantage
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.