Kelly Scientific is looking for its pharmaceutical client based in Fribourg a
Customer Services Specialist - English Fluent
100% (Long temporary mission)
Supports customers in all aspects of purchasing products, including order entry, invoicing, delivering. Interacts with customers, partners, and other internal departments to provide a variety of pre-sales or post-sales services. Develops and maintains positive customer relations; coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Documents customer interaction and updates status for open customer service requests.
- Entering and processing of customer orders in the system. Review of all terms and conditions including price according to existing customer protocol with close follow up to ensure timely delivery
- Provide service within agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLA's) with various customers, both internal and external
- Generate and analyze regular and ad hoc reports for internal and external customers.
- Document policies and procedures based on expertise in specific job areas. Document customer protocols, best practices and workflow, including updating of internal work instructions and training materials
- Respond to customer inquiries through e-mail, fax, chat and/or phone (either direct or queue system). If unable to resolve customer issue, escalate to appropriate staff or management and respond back to customer with solutions provided by escalations
- Receive, investigate, and respond to customer inquiries regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability, and back orders. Analyze and research historical data to solve customer issues. Log quality problems or issues in database
- Issue commercial invoices, proforma-invoices for tenders and quotations, credit notes and commissions
- Review shipping documents and other relevant documents needed for export and import purposes. Handling of letter of credits and documentary collection
- Consignment handling and reconciliation
- Educate internal and external customers on resources available and promote the self-service tools. May include providing hands-on training, creating effective content; execute readiness call activities and delivering webinars externally/ internally
- Perform onboarding for internal and external parties related to Operational policy and process
- Drive and own internal/external customer operational efficiency and engagement with internal stakeholders via regular calls/service reviews. Propose solutions and efficiencies to management to resolve customer issues, ensuring customer needs are always met.
- Deliver high-level customer satisfaction by resolving escalated issues
- Familiar with all technology platforms that partners and customers interact with to access our products and services.
- * Act as a liaison with various departments throughout the company and be a trusted advisor to internal/external parties.
- Possess the knowledge and skills to create and modify KPI content that is consistent with KCS standards. Publish content internally and externally.
- Oral and written understanding of English
- Bachelor's Degree, CFC, or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years experience in Sales administration, Customer Service or Logistics
- Computer Literate with usual programs (Word, Excel, etc) and experience of ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Business Acumen & Customer Focus
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Process and details oriented
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science & Deputy Branch Manager