For our client, a global leader in diagnostic solutions located in Rotkreuz, ZG, we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated individual to integrate the Case Investigation & Resolution department as a
Support Engineer (Medical Devices)
- You ensure the timely management and individual resolution of customer complaints, and determine and provide alternative solutions, when appropriate
- Collaborate with the investigation team in order to provide fast, accurate and efficient root cause analysis
- You collaborate with case initiators and a variety of stakeholders on a regular basis (regional service teams, business representatives, quality departments, R&D, Manufacturing, etc.) to ensure both temporary and permanent issue resolutions
- Documentation of the investigations and outcomes of the individual complaints according to the regulations in place.
- Completed academic (BSc/MSc/Meng) engineering degree (IT, Biomedical, Electronics, Electrical, etc.)
- At least 2 years' experience in technical support, product development or testing; experience in technical support is mandatory, you are used to translating technical issues into customer language
- At least 2 years' experience in SW development (.NET, Oracle/MSSQL, Linux scripting)
- Excellent spoken and written English, any other additional languages are a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.