For our customer Roche Diagnostics International AG, which is the world market leader in In vitro-Diagnostic, we are looking for a motivated personality with advanced programming skills.
Data Analytics Engineer
As Data Analyst you will provide scientific data support for a newly established Bloodgas Sensor production line. We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions in close collaboration with our production specialists. Your experience, analytical approach, know-how and visualization skills will be crucial for identifying process improvements to ensure a stable manufacturing yield and an outstanding customer experience.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and develop a monitoring system to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously improve quality improvement initiatives.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the production teams.
- Provide statistical knowhow for the establishment, maintaining and continuously improving the processes in close collaboration with engineering specialists.
- Min. Bachelor`s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science. Graduates can also apply for this position as they have experience in the fields mentioned
- > 2 years worked as a Data Analytics Engineer with a strong focus on data visualization
- Advanced programming skills (R, Shiny, SQL, Java, Phyton)
- English fluent in written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
- Technical skills with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques and experience using statistical packages
- Strong communicator with Interfaces experience
- You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact-based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment
- Experience with Cloud-based data hubs (e.g. AWS, Snowflake) would be beneficial
- Experience with Talend data integration software is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Nazim Sagkol, B. Eng. (+41 44 225 41 07/ +41 76 349 85 07)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.