For our client, a leading international manufacturer of medical diagnostic devices and solutions, we are currently looking for a motivated student/graduate for an initial duration of 4 months, in the Zug area, for the following position
Development Engineer Supporter
- Your main task consists in handling a broader range of diagnostic instruments
- Hands-on testing, including evaluations of system error handling, reliability improvements, and system performance
- Report and escalate issues to management.
- Generation of relevant documentation/technical reports in support of daily activities.
- Design and execution of lab experiments
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated in a BSc/MSc in a relevant engineering, informatics, or life sciences discipline (e.g., Biotechnology, Electronic/Automation, Bio- and Process-Engineering).
- Interest in the resolution of technical problems and interdisciplinary teamwork (labor, software, automation)
- you are looking work in a highly regulated industry and with biosafety levels S1 and S2
- Business fluency in German and/or English
- Willing to work on weekends
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer, (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers