For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Device Project Leader (m/f), 80%, Basel
- Support LCM activities e.g. DHF creating Design input phase: including Device Development plan, Product Requirement, Design Inputs, Risk assessment files, Human Factors, etc.
- Support feasibility phase SaMD app development from combination product perspective
- Support PCB / firmware development from combination product development
- Support critical milestones (e.g PDC workshops)
What you'll bring to the role:
- Bachelor + min. 5y experience, Master +min. 3y experience, PhD +min. 1y experience
- Excellent skills in English, verbal and written are required.
- 3-5 years' experience in managing the development and registration (up to commercialization) of drug delivery devices.
- Technical knowledge of parenteral drug delivery devices.
- Knowledge of GMP and international device regulations (including QSR e.g. 21CFR820 / MDD and ISO standards).
- Track record of innovation, creativity, problem solving and productivity in projects.
- Good project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage a complex set of projects, delivering objectives on time and within budget.
- Good understanding of cross-functional device development processes.
- Leadership skills, esp. in a matrix setting.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a highly international and diverse setting.
Place of Work: Basel
Start Date: October 2020
End Date: December 2020
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).