For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for a new team member as a:
Digital and Analytics Sr. Analyst
For the Client Supply Chain Data and Analytics team we are looking for an analyst who will support the implementation of customized data gathering and business intelligence solution for internal clients.
It's important to select a professional with sound technical skills and business savvy, ideally coming with a previous experience withing large organizations.
- Lead the technical evaluation of all the business intake, translating the business need into a digital solution and create value for the organization
- Lead the design and implementation phase of the digital intakes working with internal and external developers
- Support the Data & Analytics team in the data discovery exercise and make sure that the right data pipelines are built to support the different uses cases
- Support the JSC Digital front office in establish a clear and structure way of working to manage all the JSC digital intakes
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science
- Skilled with statistical tools/computational software and programming languages (R/Python preferred but any other language is accepted), visualization tool (Qlik,Tableau) and database querying.
- Experience to work in a business environment, with a preference for Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and capability to understand how this model can be applied in real business situations
- Be able to act as an interface between business and digital developers, translating the business requirements into technical requirements
- Willing to learn
- Communicative person able to interact with different stakeholders around the world both internally and externally
Start Date: 01.12.2022
Duration: 1 year
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Judith Atgé Martin (+41 61 270 80 16).