For our customer a Global Pharmaceutical industry player we are looking for a
Digital Biomarker Scientific Collaboration and Project Manager
We are shaping the digitalization of Pharma R&D, and we are growing. For our vision to come true, we need innovative, dedicated people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Our objective is to use digital biomarkers to make our Pharma clinical development programs even more successful.
This is a new role to the team. The aim here is to have a more senior profile focused on collaboration and project management. This person will drive contract negotiations and ensure project management. We are looking here for someone who has led digital (software) implementation projects within a life sciences set up. Please note the team will give preference to candidates with experience leading these types of projects rather than someone with a scientific background without the project experience.
Finally, we are looking for candidates with consulting experience and who are able to work in a challenging stakeholder environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Drive the adoption of teh company developed digital biomarker solutions by establishing and managing clinical digital measurement collaborations with academic institutions and pharmaceutical companies
- establish frameworks for engaging collaborators, incl. the solution offering and contractual terms
- engage collaborators to shape scientific objectives and collaboration scope
- manage the relationship with the collaborator
- Lead the delivery of complex, interdisciplinary projects in the clinical digital measurement space to meet the needs of the collaborations
- these projects have a major informatics component, including user experience, workflows, mobile application sensor data capture, data transfer and storage, data processing, data sharing
- lead the solution definition, including user story definition and prioritization
- successfully complete audits by third party organizations on the implemented solutions
- Administrate the program, including facilitating resource planning, budget tracking, contract management, preparation of status updates across different work streams streams
- Ensure that our collaboration partners as well as patients, clinicians, clinical operation specialists, data managers and scientists are excited by and use the provided solutions
- Engage and influence stakeholders inside and outside teh company to ensure the success of the collaborations
Proven project- and product management experience in digital health implementation projects (incl. custom software development), within scope, budget and time
Minimum 10 year of relevant professional experience, including consulting or similar
Proven experience establishing collaborations with clinical researchers, including with consortia
Real passion for transforming healthcare using digital technology, especially for modernizing clinical endpoints in drug development and improving disease management and patient care
proven ability to manage and meet stakeholder expectations
Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
Ability to build strong partnerships with stakeholders and influence without authority
Strong business English
Nice to haves:
- Advancedscientific/medicaldegree, especially in digital health, cognitiveneuroscience, clinicalneuroscience, outcomesresearch, psychometrics
- ExperiencewitheCOA (electronicclinicaloutcomeassessment) orsensor- datacollectionsolutions in a clinicalstudysetting
- Experiencewithsoftwaredevelopmentprojects, andespeciallywithfunctionalrequirementmodelslikeusecaseanduserstorydevelopment, andrequirementgathering
- Experience with software quality (GXP)
- Previous experience with analyzing data and/or implementation of information workflows
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 1 year duration
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: At the moment, home office due to Covid-19 situation but candidates should be ready to come onsite when possible
- Travel: No
- Team: Around 5 people
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Franck Maerky (+41 61 270 80 17).