For our client Roche Diagnostics we are looking for a new team member as
Digital Content Manager
This job in Roche Diagnostics' Digital Marketing organization in Rotkreuz, offers you the unique opportunity to learn more about global content management systems. You will be part of the team, which manages our website, diagnostics.roche.com.
You will work closely together with the Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Content Editor and Design & Brand Management.
Roche Diagnostics is looking for an energetic and dynamic Digital Content Manager to support the team. The Content Manager will support the team in managing, updating and optimizing the global website with Adobe Experience Manager.
This role is open to people with a high interest in Website Management, Digital Marketing, design and information systems. Please note we are looking for a junior to professional profile. A lot of training will be provided to get candidates up to speed to Roche-customized system. The most important aspect here is to have candidates with a strong knowledge of design, web content management and digital marketing. We are looking for candidates open-minded, self-organized, who are excellent communicator and can navigate complex multinational environment, someone flexible able to manage ambiguity.
* Start date: ASAP (16.11.21)
* Latest possible start date: 1 month notice period max
* End date: 1 year duration
* Extension: possible
* Workplace: Rotkreuz
* Workload: 100%
* Remote/Home Office: mostly WFH but candidates still need to be able to come onsite. Certificates will be required.
* Travel: some travel (+/- 10% to be clarified during the assignment)
* Team: Around 6 people plus the team lead
* Department: Marketing & Customer Insights (DSG)
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Become proficient with our content management system, Adobe Experience Manager, including brand guidelines and regulatory policies
* Manage the uploading and updating of content in Adobe Experience Manager (CMS), help manage the Digital Assets System (DAM) in collaboration with Content Editor, Digital Marketing Manager and internal stakeholders.
* Help optimizing existing content
* Minimum first experience (1 year) in web content management and digital marketing
* Experience working in a large multinational company
* Design background (through education or work experience) and experience with Abobe photoshop
* Experience and excellent knowledge / understanding of SEO
* Interest in technology topics and industry
* Effective communicator, excellent spoken and written command of English
* Quick learner and able to work independently with little guidance
* Ability to quickly learn complex concepts and make them easily understandable
* Proven experience with content management systems
* Creative mind as well as able to organize work self-reliantly and structured
* Good eye for design
* Paying attention to details (Visual Details as well as data/process details)
* Understanding of digital images, videos (resolution, image sizes, color mode)
* Basic knowledge in graphic design (e.g. image editing, creation and adaptation of iconography)
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
Nice to haves:
* Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
* Experience with any of the following tools: Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Adobe or Google Analytics
* Knowledge of Web Analytics
* Advanced writing skills; ideally initial experience in corporate editing or journalism
Nadja Lusch (+41 76 358 04 34) is looking forward to get your application via pdf.