Doc-Control Implementation Support
Start date: asap
Duration: 6 - 9 months
Workload: 50% (flexible working hours, partially Home-Office is possible)
Work place: Basel
Our client is implementing an inter-company document control system for all documents being part of product development and implementation ("technical documentation"). The system is based on QBD.net, a document control system being part of the modular quality management software CAQ.net.
Support for the set-up of the document control system in the predefined, implemented quality management software environment based on available workflow definitions and responsibilities.
* Setup of queries for document references to document attributes based on predefined requirements from the various departments (e.g. products, validations, technical documentation, post market surveillance)
* Adaption of existing MS office templates to the requirements of the document control system
* Development of a knowledge base of the functions of QBD.net
* Development of manuals for key users and employees
* Knowledge transfer to future system administration
* Highly skilled with MS office applications (deep understanding of functions of MS Word, able to understand and adapt formulas in MS Excel)
* Basic knowledge regarding typesetting (structure, referencing, styles and paragraphs)
* Solid basic knowledge regarding database architecture (understanding relations between tables, use of attributes/tags, able to understand which queries are possible and which are not)
* Fluent in English and German
If you are interested in supporting our client in the field of medical technology in the successful implementation of a document control system, apply now.