For our client, an international leader in molecular diagnostics solutions, we are looking for an experienced, communicative, motivated and multilingual individual to join the Terminology Team, the foundation for documentation and learning deliverables as well as for user interfaces, in the following role:
- Management of terminology-related queries in the following areas:
molecular diagnostics, sequencing, and tissue diagnostics
- Cooperationwithotherdepartmentsinvolved in theprocess, aswellasinteractionwithvariousstakeholders
- Establish and lead terminology circles for the projects/products and languages across the relevant, involved departments.
- Maintenance, development and improvement of the terminology database.
- Terminology review of user interfaces and user documentation
- BA/BSc linguistics, translation, computational linguistics, technical communication or similar
- 3+ years' experience in terminology and stakeholder management
- Experience in translation and with CAT-tools, taxonomies and controlled vocabulary is a big plus
- Native level (C1/C2) in eitherSpanishorPortuguese, orboth, withgoodEnglishknowledge
- A goodunderstandingofthediagnosticsmarket, regulationsandproductswouldbeexpected
- Very strong communication skills
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.