For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Domain Expert - R&D Documents (m/f)
Senior Domain Expert for Clinical R&D Documents to support Source-to-Target Migrations of Clinical Documents. This resource will lead Migration Data Preparation activities and assist to determine all properties and attributes for Clinical Submission Documents such as Clinical Study Reports, Module 2 Documents, Clinical Safety Documents etc.
- Collaborate with external vendor and NVS internal functions to build, expand and automate the migration approach for R&D (Clinical Submission, Safety) documents from Source to Target System, to build, expand and automate the Attribute Extraction Approach to determine mandatory document properties
- Coordinate & oversee processes supporting extraction and migration activities by driving Quality Control activities to ensure that the migration / migration automation process is producing high quality outputs, by coordinating and participating in Test Activities
- Collaborate closely with CDGM organisation and business process owners to ensure alignment of migration activities with parallel system and/or process updates.
- Engage with stakeholders in our clients organization to align on migration requirements, migration approach and missing or erroneous information in source system
- Support our clients' Digital ambitions and gain insights on AI projects
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in life science/healthcare or equivalent
- Fluent English (oral and written), German of advantage
- Minimum 10+ years experience in LifeScience Industry
- Extensive experience with usage of clinical document management systems
- Working knowledge in a function exposed to R&D Documents Management (Medical Writing, Submission Management, Safety)
- Experience with coordinating deliverables from 3rd party vendors
- Knowledge of ICH GCP, 21 CFR part11
- Experience with Documentum based D2LS system is a plus.
- Experience with Document Migration Projects is a plus
- Experience working as Business Analyst is a plus
Work Place: Basel
Workload: 80 - 100%
Start Date: September 2020
End Date: September 2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).