Our client, based in Root (LU) and passionate about education and science in the field of oral tissue regeneration, is looking for a highly communicative and creative personality.
- Development of programmes in close collaboration with international opinion leaders and experts for the Foundation's education activities (e.g. (inter-)national symposia, hands-on courses, (inter)-national online education formats).
- Support of communication & marketing activities in terms of scientific writing and professional content (e.g. congress reports, educational content).
- Project management, incl. project team lead, organisation, budget preparation and controlling, reporting to the Foundation Board, strategic planning, stakeholder management.
- Close collaboration with other team members regarding event organisation, online education formats, marketing and promotion.
- Contribution to the further strategic development of the Foundation's education activities.
- Contribution to the development of our online platform and the establishment of a learning management system.
- Natural science or medical / dental degree (first experiences in medical device /oral tissue regeneration related industry or organization is a plus).
- Other educational background possible (in combination with extensive professional experience (>5 years) in medical device / oral tissue regeneration industry or related organisations).
- Familiar with complex projects, across teams and countries.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Affinity to science, digital technologies and online education.
- Willingness to travel internationally (10%)
- Excellent English (oral/ written) - German and any other language is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr. Andreas Danner, Dr. med. Dipl.-Biol. (+41 44 225 41 07/ +41 76 310 760 9)
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.