For our client, a global leading manufacturer of molecular diagnostics solutions, we are looking for an experienced and motivated individual in the following role
Electronics Engineer Product Care
Please note that fluent German is required for this position
* Product care support on diagnostics instruments - working with expert developers from different domains such as SW, motion control, liquid handling, as well as with external development partners and suppliers
* Product care tasks focusing on the electronic architecture like: Replacements of discontinued parts, cost optimizations, root cause analysis, bug fixes, product updates
* Development of electronic hardware and low level firmware (embedded C), create schematics, integration into the system
* Concept creation and evaluation for electronic designs and electronic architectures - feasibility studies, creation of functional samples
* Create and update technical documentation and deliverables for the product care projects
* BSc or MSc Electronic Engineering or successfully completed apprenticeship with relevant professional experience
* 2+ years' experience in development of electronic hardware (analog and digital circuits, schematics, PCBA design) and low level firmware (embedded C)
* Experience in projects in the mechatronic area, along with an interdisciplinary understanding
* First experience in a highly regulated environment, preferred in the medical device industry, IVD
* Experience with troubleshooting in complex projects
* Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.