EMEA Marketing Data Analyst
Ready to make an impact with an iconic brand that is reshaping the future of work and championing the temporary/independent workforce? Hungry to join a team of high-performing, tech-savvy marketing and operational peers that are purpose-driven? Want to leave your mark by helping countless people connect with great employment opportunities? Goosebumps? Good. Read on!
The Marketing Data Analyst supports Kelly's strategic goals by providing actionable, high-quality data and performing analysis that inform marketing decisions and drive growth across Kelly's European markets. Scope of decisions include lead generation, customer engagement marketing, channel spend & optimization, re-targeting, and investment in digital properties and content. In this role your responsibilities will involve extracting and analyzing company and market data, identifying patterns and drawing engaging and actionable conclusions
The role reports to the Vice President of marketing for Kelly's international business unit. The role supports Marketing Managers located in a number of European markets. In most cases those teams are very small and will rely on the Marketing Data Analyst to support their country marketing decision-making by analyzing marketing data, helping optimize campaigns and marketing activities, testing new channels and trends, and provide insights into effective and efficient marketing spend.
What this role entails:
- Using data tools and statistical methods to validate and interpret country marketing/sales data (internal and external) and reporting on insights and findings to regional/global colleagues.
- Offer critical insights and pinpoint areas of opportunity by providing country marketing and recruiting/sales teams with trend projections as well as accurate analyses of campaign ROI and sales lead performance
- Collaborate with country marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Leading execution of cross-market digital acquisition campaigns, in partnership with the regional marketing VP
- Inform marketing strategy by analyzing marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI, sharing insights about response rates across channels and audiences with marketing teams both locally and globally
- Working with global marketing colleagues to report/share performance of EMEA marketing
- Enable sales teams to increase success by identifying customers and prospects with high buying potential
- Build the company's customer knowledgebase by conducting valid research on customer needs, feedback and knowledge; maintain CRM tools to ensure data quality
- Work to embed analytical capabilities across Kelly's markets in Europe and also look for opportunities to leverage leading-edge tools from outside the company and industry.
- Must be comfortable initiating and leading analytics processes and projects
- Must have exceptional statistical analysis, modern digital tools and problem-solving skills and experience in interpreting available internal and external data
- Strong technical skills across data, database marketing, data extraction, analytics and/or data visualization
- Very familiar with determining ROI for marketing campaigns, identifying and projecting sales trends, summarizing customer needs and more.
- Experience working across at least 2 relevant areas: digital analytics, data development, analytics, reporting, data visualization, insight delivery
- High level of proficiency in and understanding of marketing and sales force automation platforms (e.g., Marketo, SFMC), business intelligence tools (e.g., Qlik, Tableau, Domo), databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL) and data layer building within Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc. Knowledge and prior data table usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords, Taboola, Outbrain
- Preferred degree in a field with a focus on statistics, analytics or IT
- English speaker + second language ideally French or German.
- Location: The Marketing Data Analytics Manager can be based at any of our European hubs including Paris, Hamburg, London, Neuchatel, Hoofddorp, Lisbon, Moscow, etc.
What We Offer:
- Chances to learn and grow
- Chance to work remotely - we measure results, not time spent in the office.
- You will be part of a highly international team in a fun work environment.
Interested? Please send us your application.