For our costumer a global pharmaceutical company based in the canton of Lucerne, we are looking for an experienced
Engineer - Sterile Manufacturing (m/f)
In this position one will be supporting the execution of technology transfers, providing manufacturing process support to resolve commercial production issues, and to provide support for process and capacity optimisation.
- Work with External Partners to achieve business goals
- Responsible for technical activities for the commercial manufacturing process at the External Partner, which includes authorship of change control, management of process improvement projects, statistical analysis of process performance, and investigation of atypical events
- Responsible for technical transfer activities (Master Batch Records, change control, protocols, reports, qualifications, etc.) and regulatory filings
- Provide on-site coverage at External Partner in support of Commercial and / or Technology Transfer Person-In-Plant Activities
- Ensure that External Partners are inspection ready for all routine inspections and / or inspections related to new product introductions or transfers, in concert with Operations, Quality, and Regulatory
- BSc in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science or Biology
- min 4 years of working experience in a GMP functional area or support of a GMP functional area
- Experience in Fill Finish activities - (Vial / Syringe finish, Sterilisation, cleaning aseptic manufacturing, etc.) is a Plus
- strong communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel (25%)
- Statistics experience
- Experience in deviation management and/or change control and/or equipment support, and/or project management
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.