For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Epidemiology Project Coordinator (m/f), 100%, Allschwil
- Creation of project plan, milestone planning and tracking of deliverables against the plan. Tracking project progress against planned timelines,and providing regular updates to relevant teams. Ensures required reports are generated and available for real time tracking of project status.
- Responsible for contracts with external service providers/vendors/academic units including review and approval, collaborating with legal to accomplish.
For projects outsourced to an external service provider, the operations manager will oversee and monitor the ESP's performance on all contracted services.
- Ensuring accurate activity or study budget management, updates for scope changes and reconciliation of assigned studies for out of pocket expense and FTE costs. Tracking budgeting and invoicing, working with purchase order preparer confidentiality agreements,
- communications and meeting with KOLs, and more broadly scheduling meetings with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining study or activity compliance with relevant regulations, guidelines and internal SOPs
- You are taking operational responsibilities for the epidemiology activity/study, whilst the scientific leadership is provided by the TA epidemiologist. The manager role should coordinate such operational activities whilst driving issue identification and resolution, contingency planning and decision making.
- We are looking for a person with experience as Project Manager / Project Coordinator
- BA/BS in a relevant field of study
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role in a clinical development role
- English fluent spoken and written is mandatory, German is advantageous
Work Place: Allschwil
Start Date: October 2020
Ende Date: September 2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).