Our client is an international pharmaceutical company based in Basel. We have been commissioned for a long-term temporary position starting immediately as
ERP Business Process Expert
Manage business process implementations in ERP systems (changes, enhancements as well as new solutions), train and support users, identify areas of improvement and develop and promote respective solutions. Ensure process and SAP knowledge is continuously enlarged and applied in order to fully leverage the value of the integrated SAP system and to achieve high level of service, cost efficiency, quality and compliance.
- Process management
* Understand, elaborate and implement Order Management & International trade (OMIT) Business Processes related to assigned topics
* Ensure that OMIT Business Processes are properly implemented in ERP
* Facilitate cross-functional alignment and understanding of processes related to assigned topics, document the processes in the form of SOP, Working Instruction and/or Training Materials. Ensure compliance with GxP, InControl and regulatory requirements and continuous improvement of relevant processes within area of responsibility.
* Lead investigations for deviations related to assigned processes
- Issue management and ERP enhancements
* Propose process and system improvements in order to enhance business effectiveness and efficiency with a special focus on automation
* Participate and/or lead projects for implementation of new/ modified functionality, SAP modules, interfaces with other IT applications
* Specify user requirements for ERP projects and enhancements in ERP areas
* Testing local/global ERP functionality - test cases documented for new/changed processes
* Dealing with issues, serve as escalation level for end-users. Provide first level support to users incl. diagnosis and resolution
* Raising tickets for Incidents, Service Requests and Business Support with the Center of Excellence, SPOC to COE in SAP Solution Manager for OMIT related topics. Manage from creation to completion
- Business process monitoring for selected processes
* Ensure business data consistency by regular monitoring of ERP/SAP application interfaces, batch and print jobs.
* Perform required corrective measurements or escalate to next level support.
* Provide batch traceability support on request for SHAPE
- Global SC ERP Domain
* Work as a global community to share ideas and best practices, participate in global/regional initiatives of ERP SCM Domain and represent OMIT. Maintain good working relationship with Super Users of affiliates and sites
* Actively participating in ERP Governance model
- Training management and knowledge sharing
* Support training management concept to ensure appropriate ERP training for end users.
* Provide onboarding and trainings to OMIT end-users for topics related to ERP and assigned Busi-ness Processes. Maintain relevant training documentation up-to-date
* Maintain knowledge retention of SAP expertise. Knowledge and information share actively pass on information of new enhancements, issues and their solution. Ensure end-users are timely re-trained.
* Advise on master data requirements for integrated and automated processes.
- ERP Authorizations
* Ensure that OMIT roles in ERP are designed to provide end-users with proper authorizations for fulfilling their daily operations and avoid segregation of duties conflicts
* Manage UAM user requests and perform user administration for ERP/SAP applications (role assignment)
Higher education (Bachelor or master's degree) in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, IT, Industrial Engineering or Science (Chemistry, Pharmacy). Additional SAP trainings (internal and/or external)
English and German - fluent written and spoken. 3rd language a plus
* At least 5 years of professional experience in a Supply Chain, Finance or IT role. Preferably in Health Care, Consumer Goods, Chemical or another process industry
* At least 5 years of experience in SAP usage (advanced user knowledge). Ideally Super User experience.
* Active participation in ERP projects across all phases: blue-print, development, testing, training and go live. Ideally in a leading role (e.g. lead for SC process or sub-process area)
* Project management experience, as project lead. Ideally in x-functional projects and in Healthcare industry