For our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Canton of Fribourg, Kelly Life Sciences is looking for a:
Executive Assistant and Communication Coordinator
(Temporary position - 80/100%)
The Executive Assistant will work directly with Head of EMEA Finance, Reporting, and Accounting with focus on the service center in Fribourg
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks :
- Managing active calendars of appointments, team deliverables and milestones
- Completing expense reports
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Creating purchase orders with follow through until closure
- Compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Logistics and communication support for recurring town hall and customer board meetings.
- Handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Arrange corporate events, site activities, team off-sites and executives' visits. Organizes and coordinates, agrees agenda and activities, plans location, timing, etc.
- May participate in development and implementation of administrative standards, and practices for the organization.
General administrative & Communication support
- Independently takes care of general administrative tasks and maintains the administrative processes also in case of absence of the line manager/team members:
- Internal and external meeting organization (all aspects of meetings), offsite and internal, on-site support for conferences
- Work closely with the site communication leader to plan and carry out the client site initiatives
- Writes and distributes meeting minutes for various meetings
- Documents follow up and reviews
- Preparation of draft presentation after instructions
- Writing of correspondence
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting to senior management. Ideally an experience in Finance would be an asset.
- Advanced MS Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of written and spoken English and French knowledge of other European languages (e.g. German, Italian, Spanish) an asset
Please apply online, Aymeric Shimamungu will be pleased to talk with you.