For our International Headquarters based in Neuchâtel, our SVP & President International and CFO International are looking for a proactive professional to join their team in the position of
Executive Assistant (EN) - 70 - 100%
Neuchâtel with Home Office
This role will provide organizational and administrative support to both our SVP & President International and CFO International in their various activities.
- Act as a liaison between our SVP & President and CFO, employees and external partners by managing and prioritizing requests in a professional and timely manner,
- Coordination and organizational work including
- Calendar management and email organization,
- International business trips across Europe, Russia and Mexico,
- Task management,
- Support preparation and logistics of speaking engagements for our SVP & President,
- Daily admin and business requests.
- Prepare and manage presentation proposals for internal meetings and external engagements,
- Provide support for internal and external communications with regards to these roles by proactively collaborating with marketing,
- Prepare internal meetings and events in collaboration with other departments and countries,
- Oversee local office procurement processes with a pragmatic problem-solving approach.
- 5 - 10 years Assistant experience, ideally in an English-speaking international environment,
- Experience in the staffing, service or hotel industries are a plus.
- Native or C2 English language,
- Intermediate level of another national language (German or French) is a plus,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with employees at all levels across an organization,
- Strong organization skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment,
- Service oriented, flexible and open minded,
- Ability to work independently and take proactive actions,
- Down to earth with a solution oriented hands-on approach,
- Comfortable with MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint, and SharePoint,
- Sense of discretion and trustworthy.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work partially from home,
- Above average vacation allowance,
- A dynamic company with approachable people-oriented executives,
- Opportunity to make this role your own.
Have we caught your attention? Apply online for 'What's Next' in your career.
Lesley Buchmann | HR Généraliste & formation | Kelly Services (Suisse) SA | +41 76 487 27 51 | www.kellyservices.ch
About Kelly Services
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of workand we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.