Our client company Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz, is a global player in medical technology with innovative and market-leading products for molecular and clinical diagnostics. To support the team we are looking for a team player and reliable personality for a temporary assignment as a
Exploration Lead (m/w)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Drives an efficient and effective flow of ideas through the early innovation process.
· Responsible for exploring ideas through a customer/user-centric approach taking into account all three dimensions desirability, viability and feasibility of ideas. Ensures internal and external domain knowledge and experience is well reflected.
· Responsible to set-up appropriate cross-functional teams/squads to explore new ideas, bringing Innovation Management/Exploration expertise into established teams/squads and ensuring high quality and efficiency in exploration.
· Coaches project team/squad members from other functions on innovation approach and methods
· Collaborates closely with stakeholders to ensure effectiveness and efficacy of the team in the innovation ecosystem, organizes and streamlines the interfaces towards a framework for success.
· Prepares for and represents projects at stage gate approvals.
· Ensures smooth handovers and transition to Innovation Delivery Leads for the subsequent innovation phases and ensures continuity with customer centricity expertise during these further phases.
· Performs proactive product and market scanning in selected strategic areas in collaboration with the broader DIA network (e.g: Partnering, MCI, Business Development).
· Active contributor in shaping the Innovation ways of working, processes, methods.
· Is a spokesperson and ambassador of the Innovation Management Chapter, creating awareness, coaching teams in innovation and carries the innovation mind-set into the broader organisation.
· Leads people laterally in accordance with We@Diagnostics mindset, culture and behaviours, Roche Values, Roche Core Competencies and Leadership Commitments
· Establishes the sub-culture necessary for Innovation Management to be successful and cultivates a Great Place to Work environment by creating a stimulating and motivating workplace
· Establish and further develop best practices and thought leadership for all aspects of innovation management and exemplify the principle of proactive and continuous improvement.
- BS/MSc in Innovation Management or related field
- Passionate and visionary leader with 6+ years of experience in an Innovation role preferably in the digital field
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills in the area of Ideation, Design Thinking (Method, Tools, Process and Mindset), Service Design and Lean Start-up. Expert knowledge in the process of exploration, conceptualization and validation of new product/business opportunities
- Strong skills in applying innovation tools like journey mapping, service blueprint, etc.
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand customer needs and pain points
- Proven track record of delivering innovation with measurable impact. You know what it takes to bring innovative products to the market.(*
- Strong business acumen and innovation mindset
What you can expect:
You will work in a technologically modern company, you will be properly trained in the new field of work from scratch and you can expect very good working conditions.
Please apply online.
For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Markus Kobel, 041 727 05 04.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Filiale Zug, Bundesplatz 10, 6003 Zug
Wir verbinden Menschen und Arbeit in einer Weise, die ihr Leben bereichert. Kelly Services® ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter von Personallösungen und in über 40 Ländern aktiv. Zusammen mit seinen Tochtergesellschaften bietet Kelly ein umfassendes Angebot an Outsourcing- und Consulting-Dienstleistungen, Temporär-, Fest- und Kaderstellen sowie flexible Arbeitsformen auf allen Hierarchiestufen an. Mit über 200 Mitarbeitenden in mehr als 40 Talent Offices und Centers ist Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG seit 1979 in der Schweiz präsent.