For our client, a global company in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a motivated experienced candidate as
External Partner Expert,
Technical Research Development (TRD) (f/m/d)
- Manage external partners management processes to support departmental portfolio, projects and objectives according to agreed timelines and standards.
- Ensure timely qualification of assigned vendors to support the business with GxP services and supplies.
- Ensure qualification maintenance of assigned vendors
Major Accountabilities and Activities:
- Support a discipline and/or provide a service individually or within a team of as-sociates. May provide functional expertise to Line Unit and other QA Units in area of responsibility.
- Write, review qualification relevant deliverables and or/ related tools as per area of responsibility in order to ensure compliance with external partner management procedures and purchasing controls regulations.
- Comply with internal and external guidelines regarding quality and safety (Quality Manual, regulatory cGMP guidelines, Health Authority guidance, SOPs etc.).
- Bachelor/Technician (5 years' pharma exp.)
- Fluent English required (oral & written).
- Other languages are an advantage
- Sound scientific, technical and regulatory knowledge in the area of medical devices and pharmaceutical products are key skills.
- Good understanding of medical device development activities and regulations as well.
Start date: ASAP
Actual End Date 30.04.2022 (Temporary Position)
Place of work: Basel-Stadt
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Stefanie Bucheli +41 61 270 80 17.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!