For our client, one of the leading international pharmaceutical companies headquartered in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for a motivated personality in the function of a
External Partner Manager expert (m/f), 100%, Basel
- Manage external partners management processes to support departmental portfolio, projects and objectives according to agreed timelines and standards.
- Ensure timely qualification of assigned vendors to support the business with GxP services and supplies.
- Ensure qualification maintenance of assigned vendors
- Support a discipline and/or provide a service individually or within a team of associates.
- May provide functional expertise to Line Unit and other QA Units in area of responsibility.
- Write, review qualification relevant deliverables and or/ related tools as per area of responsibility in order to ensure compliance with external partner management procedures and purchasing controls regulations.
- Comply with internal and external guidelines regarding quality and safety (Quality Manual, regulatory cGMP guidelines, Health Authority guidance, SOPs etc.).
- Masters or Bachelor/Technician (5 years' pharma experience)
- Sound scientific, technical and regulatory knowledge in the area of medical devices and pharmaceutical products are key skills.
- Good understanding of medical device development activities and regulations as well.
- Fluent English required (oral & written).
- Other languages are an advantage
Place of work: Basel
Start: June 2021
End of assignment: April 2022
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact: Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!