JJJP00002278 - 03/08/2020 - 30/06/2022 - Zug
For our client, an international pharmaceutical company with a branch in Zug, we are currently looking for a
Finance Analyst with Project Finance
Responsible for reviewing and providing financial and business analyses and supporting the business through generating project finance solutions in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning, investments, and consolidations.
· Reviews activities associated with project planning process and quarterly updates.
· Consults with management to facilitate completion of project action items.
· Prepares analyses used for monitoring, forecasting and reporting on rates of return, working
capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons.
· Documents and communicates changes to the project
· Provides leadership on cross functional teams, presentations to finance and functional senior
· Assists with the preparation of monthly closings with respective managers within their
functional areas to assure the fair presentation of operating results by monitoring expense
· Provides planning support and financial expertise for business decisions.
· Challenges business assumptions, helps to develop alternative scenarios and educates business
partners on financial issues, concepts and ownership.
· Conducts complex financial, accounting or planning analyses of various functions such as
budgeting, forecasting, capital expenditures programs, financial planning and consolidations.
· Establishes Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all local
government and company regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and
· Intercompany invoice price sanity check and process monitoring and analysis
· Working with teams from different regions (APAC, EMEA)
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· 4-6 years of experience
· MS office skills
· Project Finance preferred
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Jean-Luc Leiby (+41 61 270 80 09).