For our client, an international pharmaceutical company specialized in rare diseases, we are looking for a
Reporting: hierarchically to General Manager (S&PC business), functionally to Group Finance
To manage, in accordance with regulations in force and the Group guidelines, the processes and the activities related to financial planning and control of the S&PC business unit;
To manage general accounting, taxation and treasury of the company (Baar and Basel) in compliance with local and international laws and regulations, and in accordance with Group guidelines.
* Analysis of local data for the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
* Preparation of revenue analysis, margin analysis, cost/expenditure analysis;
* Preparation of annual budget and budget reviews;
* Preparation of budget standard costs;
* Standard costing variance analysis;
* Provide reports and KPI to Management Team to control relevant expenses and margins as well as to take corrective actions;
* Prepare consolidated financial reports for the Mother Company according to international accounting principles;
* Management of cost of sales and inventory reporting (including variance analysis), on monthly, quarterly and annual basis in line with internal deadlines.
* Support and analysis on business development opportunities;
* Prepare legal entity financial reports according to local regulations;
* Comply with all accounting and tax obligations in accordance with local legislation;
* Manage cash reporting and FX reporting to Corporate Treasury;
* Prepare all payments and wire transfers;
* Support external consultant in the tax filing;
* Maintain records and review applications for the insurance policies;
* Prepare all the documents required by auditors and fiscal/administrative authorities and manage the all the auditing activities.
Education and experience
* Degree in finance or business administration
* 5-7 years of experience in similar roles (within pharmaceuticals industry), with accounting and controlling experience
* Good knowledge of Hyperion and SAP
Knowledge and skills
* Broad knowledge of diverse financial functions
* Experience of running and performing budgeting or forecasting processes.
* Excellent analytical ability with a good attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to present plans to support business decisions.
* Experience working in a matrix organisation, with finance resources and admin support deployed from central hub.
* Determined and assertive, prepared to get into the detail to understand the complex revenue and cost drivers of the business.
* Good time management skills, ability to prioritise workload and ability to work to strict reporting deadlines.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Jean-Luc Leiby (+41 61 270 80 09).