Our customer is a pharmaceutical company in Basel. We have been commissioned for a temporary position starting immediately as
Finance Operations Specialist
* Fast and accurate processing of incoming payments on a daily basis, incl. account clearance, follow up, etc.
* Review and posting of customer credit and debit notes,
* Ensure customer accounts and statements are correct, disputes are promptly resolved and Customers are provided with high quality Accounts Receivable (AR) services,
* Review and post accruals for revenue deduction, bad debts, etc. as per the respective contracts,
* Supports the month end reporting and account reconciliations,
* Manage other day-to-day general finance activities for allocated countries,
* Support Finance Operations team with the implementation of ongoing projects by updating project and training documentation, assist in testing, user training, etc.
* Assist with inventory provision reporting,
* Create and update Cost Centers as needed.
* Ideally Master's Degree in Finance
* 1-2 years of working experience, ideally in a finance sector (accounting or reporting experience will be a plus)
* SAP R/3 (FI/CO) knowledge
* Work experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
* Good communication skills
* Responsible and committed
* Good interpersonal skills & team player
* MS Excel advanced user
* fluent English,
* another language is advantage
Don't miss this opportunity and apply! Andrea Alfonsi from the Kelly Team in Basel is looking forward to receiving your application.