For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
For the development of oral solid dosage forms we are looking for an experienced associate. Your duties will be to develop formulations of capsules, film coated tablets or sachets, to develop manufacturing processes including scale-up and to manufacture clinical supplies under a GMP environment.
Your responsibilities will be to plan, perform scientific experiments (or pilot plant processes) under minimal guidance from more experienced team members and to contribute to the interpretation and report results.
- You have a scientific education e.g. BSc or a College of Applied Science Diploma. You have also experience in manufacturing under GMP.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 to 5 successful years of experience.
- Proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Good scientific or technical knowledge in galenics/ formulation at lab, pilot and production.
- Sound knowledge of English is required; knowledge of German/and or French is desirable.
Place of work: Basel
Duration: 9 month
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact: Mrs Diana Steinhauer (+41 61 270 80 16).