For our Partner GSK, we are looking for a temporary position a :
Global Marketing Manager Voltaren
8 months month maternity leave cover
(June 2022 through Jan 2023).
Voltaren, GSK's largest OTC (over the counter) brand, is the world's largest OTC pain reliever and the #1 fastest growing Top 10 OTC brand in the world (and has been for the last 5 years consecutively). The brand is present in over 120 countries, making it one of the most global brands in the OTC industry.
- Specific projects related to the gel business and joint responsibility for the brand P&L.
- Lead the day to day relationship with the key Design Markets to deliver sustained strong results, as well as lead a full cross-functional team to deliver the P&L. Lead the day to day discussions with the markets on your projects, including tracking business results, managing business challenges and tracking the competitive landscape. Support markets as they activate recently deployed commercial innovation (i.e. claims, defence plans, etc..) programs.
- Build out the specific brand initiatives around business turnaround.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, MBA preferred
- Significant experience (10+ years) in marketing
- Strong experience (3-5 years) in a Global Marketing Role for an FMCG or OTC company.
- Worldclassbrand,category orportfolio managementexperienceincluding
- 360 degrees brand assets
- Strategic planning process, ideally at both a category and brand level
- Brand growth
- Flawless launches
- Demonstrated ability to harness the shopper-consumer-expert relationships
- Strong experience in media planning & strategy
- Experience in digital marketing including digital strategy, content creation, and e-commerce
- Proven P&L/budget management, complex project management, business development
- Ability to lead within a matrix organization, integrating complex multifunctional efforts crossing multiple business areas
- Experience in leading business growth in complex regulatory environments
- Experience in managing a broad, diverse team
- Science based marketing experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills