For our client, an international and marked-leading company in technology and sustainable energy, we are looking for a highly qualified and open minded personality as:
Location: Switzerland, Italy (Milano), Netherlands
Global Sales & Tendering Manager eMobility 80-100% (f/m/d)
- Develop, plan and ensure execution of sales and tendering strategy for eMobility products
- Setting qualitative and quantitative targets for technology and engineering packages and services associated with the scope of supply
- Drive proactively the development of the eMobility sales pipeline in collaboration with other entities.
- Ensure a healthy sales process from pipeline generation to win/loss
- Your target is to order backlog in line or exceeding business targets with regards to volume, profitability, contractual setup and customer satisfaction
- Proactivelylead, developandcoachthesalesandtenderingorganization
- Creates, plans and implements global sales strategy and strategic business development initiatives
- Defineskeysalestargetsandestablishesappropriatemetricsandmeasurementtoolstomonitorperformance. Proactivelyanticipatesandidentifiesshortfalls in performanceandtakesappropriateremedialaction.
- Prepares/supports preparation of technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements,
- Defines cost for the proposed solution and communicates to Sales organization
- Experience in e-Mobility market (successful track record) an industrial / technical complex projects
- Business development background with strong practices in "Tendering" (Hi-Tech Industry) - ability to sell project / complex solutions
- Technical know-how in electric engineering systems
- Very good understanding of technical supplier role - in regard to tender
- Has proven leadership capacity
- Experience in international sales and negotiation / contract management
- Strong and positive energy, willingness to change things and to grow
Our customer offers:
- Modern working space with motivated team members
- International environment
- Development opportunities
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Tanja Leemann.(+41 44 225 40 39).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.