For our client, a international specialty pharmaceutical company in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for a motivated experienced candidate as
Global Clinical Study Manager (w/m)
- To plan and execute the clinical studies including investigator selection, analysis of potential patient recruitment, supporting the creation of study related documents (including protocols, case report forms, Informed consents, Clinical trial agreements)
- To manage the clinical studies, ensuring the compliance with timelines, milestones and budget, as well as high quality and compliance to applicable legislation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in clinical research, with focus on clinical operations.
- In-depth knowledge of ICH and applicable legislation
- Experience in big and medium size companies or international Contract Research Organizations
- Experience in conducting a Global ClinicalStudy
- Knowledge in Endo or in the rare disease field is a plus
Start Date: ASAP
Place of work: Basel, Switzerland
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Franck Maerky +41 61 270 80 17.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!