For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Basel (BL), we are looking for a dynamic personality in the function of
Group Leader - Sample Management (EM/UM)
In this position, you will be part of the environmental monitoring (EM) and utility monitoring (UM) team.; more specifically supporting sample management processes. You will be responsible for ensuring all EM and UM sample processes are managed in accordance to defined procedures and to the highest quality standards.
If you have accomplished an apprenticeship as a Laboratory Technician Biology/Chemistry, or a Bachelor degree in a related discipline, a minimum of 5 year's relevant experience working within a Microbiology, or Biochemistry Laboratory GMP environment and 2 years of Leadership experience we would be delighted to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will furthermore have experience in:
- Coordinating and supervising a team of Lab Technicians
- Sample collection within controlled environments
- Sample management and triage
- Sample shipment
- Aliquotation of samples
- Consumables management.
- Working accurately, and within GMP documentation systems
- working across teams, excellent communicator and collaborator
- Fluent in German and English language
Place of work: Solothurn, Switzerland
Start date: As soon as possible
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Stefanie Bucheli +41 61 270 80 17.