For our client, a big pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking in Rotkreuz for a
Head Maintenance Regulatory Centers
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Leads the regulatory lifecycle management and portfolio expansion function (total headcount approx. 180 across, 5 global locations)
- Directs the function to efficiently implement post approval variations to implement manufacturing changes, process improvement and compliance initiatives
- Directs the function to provide timely risk assessment and dossier provision for geographic and portfolio expansion of established products worldwide
- Drives operational excellence and transformation initiatives to optimise department performance
- Represents Sandoz in appropriate industry forums, engages in external lobbying activities and maintains effective relationships with key regulatory agencies worldwide.
- As a key member of the Global Regulatory Affairs leadership team actively contribute to the overall strategic direction of the GRA function
What you'll bring to the role:
- Minimum: Degree in Science (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology) or equivalent.
- Desirable: Advanced Degree in Science. Preferable Master.
- Fluent English required (oral and written); good skills in local language of site desired (oral) are an advantage.
- Experienced global regulatory leader with at least 15 years regulatory experience in roles of increasing accountability, ideally in the generic field. Experience from other pharma areas is a plus.
- Advanced leadership skills; sets clear vision and directions and aligns teams. Motivates and develops teams to achieve excellent performance. Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Robust knowledge of global regulatory affairs and manufacturing/QA fundamentals
- Solid knowhow of project management techniques.
- Proven track record in organisational transformation and change management
- Demonstrated successful experience working in interdisciplinary teams in a complex matrix environment and dealing with continuous change, ambiguity and conflicting priorities.
- Experienced in operating effectively at senior executive level
Start Date: 17.01.2022
Duration: 9-12 months
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Judith Atgé Martin (+41 61 270 80 16)