For our customer a contract development and manufacturing company for the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a
Head of Quality and Regulatory (m/f) 100%
In this multifaceted position you will be responsible for setting up the Quality Management system for the opening of a new manufacturing plant in Switzerland.
- Set up and monitor quality management within the company following Eudralex and Swissmedic
- Write all the documentation and procedures related to quality (QMS)
- Set up quality training with the team
- Work in close collaboration with the site manager, the R&D team
- Manage a QC technician for writing of SOP/WI
- Propose continuous improvement actions
- BSc, MSc or Phd in Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality or a related field
- min 4 years of manufacturing, quality and project management experience in setting up a new Quality Management System
- Experience with Swissmedics
- Leadership skills
- Have scientific and regulatory expertise related to the analysis of risks on the life cycle of drugs / health products
- Create, implement and optimize internal business processes
- Contribute to research and development of health products
- Understand pharmaceutical responsibility, risk management
- Develop a strategic and operational vision
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.