For our customer, a company leading in the field of medical diagnostic based in Zug we are looking for a
Hematology Application Specialist
- Supporting the training process of imaging system through classification of cells
- Supporting the System Development team by conducting lab experiments and tests on specific equipment (e.g. Lab Analyzer, Hematology Systems) incl. preparation and documentation
- Supporting protocol testing
- Performing workflow analysis on Hematology Systems
- Compiling and analyzing of data
- Interface with external sites to obtain, run and evaluate samples of interest
- Lab technician (BMA; Biology or Chemistry) with at least 5 years of experience in a laboratory environment or in the diagnostics industry
- You are experienced in cell morphology based classification of blood cells
- Fluent in English and in German
- Experience in flow cytometry would be a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.