For our client GSK, specialized in Consumer health products, localized in Nyon in Switzerland, we are looking for a :
Hygiene Officer - GSK Mission
Ensure GSK Hygiene and Cleanliness zones Corporate requirements are consistently applied to both product and personnel flows.
- Perform monitoring of cleanliness zones and production utilities (ie. air, water loop, equipments, steam), execute and communicate trend reports accordingly.
- Drive filling tests for preservative free products in compliance with Corporate Quality Manual and internal SOP
- Investigate all microbiological issues related to both product manufacturing process and utilities/facilities environmental monitoring and provide hygiene expertise linked with change control process, as applicable
- Initiate and actively participates to the implementation of the preventives and correctives actions plans related to hygiene/environmental issues.
- Train personnel towards hygiene/environmental Novartis corporate requirements (Quality modules).
- Maintain the SOPs and documentation systems related to hygiene and cleanliness zoning in compliance with Novartis Corporate Provide Hygiene support during cleaning validation, engineering projects, as appropriate
- Perform monitoring & trend analysis of cleanliness zones and process utilities and provides feedback to appropriate functions to improve quality and performance.
- Manage the development and implementation of workflow optimization initiatives, which positively impact cycle time, productivity and quality of work.
- Establish and actively maintain customer service relations in accordance with OTC shared values with internal site customers, internal off-site customers and third party representatives.
- Respect all GMP standards. GMP knowledge and experience to support the requirements expected by Swissmedic, European union agencies and other regulatory bodies to assure that our products meet all cGMP requirements together with our operations and documentation system
- Support external inspections/audits on site
- University degree in Sciences, Microbiology, Environment or quality
- 2-year experience in pharmaceutical industry in hygiene/environmental monitoring
- Previous experience in GMP
- Fluent in French and good level in English
- Easiness with IT tools
Please apply on-line. For more information, contact Ms Sophie Darthenay