We are looking for candidates with strong experience in image processing, working experience with Python data analysis and visualization packages, and with open source pipelining languages.
Someone with experience with Digital Pathology or Spatial Omics would have a strong advantage.
- Development of fit for purpose assays to quantify tissue biomarkers
- Development and implementation of AI algorithms an models, and image analysis
- Integration of data analysis and data visualization for scientific data related to the imaging analysis field
- Integration of the image analysis pipeline in the overall Digital Pathology platform
- Development of image acquisition protocols, workflow implementation, and validation/quality control
- Statistics, data mining
- Document and record generated datasets according to FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable) principles
- Perform data curation tasks
- Provide training, guidance and scientific support to scientists to increase effective usage of current system
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Bioinformatics or Life Science
- If Master: min 5 years of relevant experience in image processing; if Ph.D.: min 2 years of experience
- Proven experience with Python data analysis and visualization packages
- Proficiency in open source pipelining languages ( e.g. snakemake, nextflow) required
- Experience with open source web frameworks in either Python or Angular required
- Experience with Java, Matlab, HALO and Visiopharm would be considered a plus for the position
Nice to have
- Experience in Digital Pathology or Spatial Omics field
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.