For our customer, a industrial engineering and manufacturing firm located in Zurich, we are looking for a personality in the function of
Information Security Manager 100% (m/w)
Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer, the IT security analyst analyses the security measures of the company and determines their effectiveness, based on a risk assessment. The analyst is responsible for consulting and instructing staff to implement or be aware of company security measures. The analyst works with business administrators as well as IT professionals to improve security. In addition, the security professional works on security breaches or information security incidents in order to document the "lessons learned" and start additional security initiatives to fill security gaps.
- Supporting the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Supporting development and management of security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Supporting the CISO in approval and managing policy exceptions, security tickets and changes
- Checking compliance against the security directives based ISO 27001/27002 by monitoring the IT landscape
- Supporting, developing and managing the information security risk assessment and control framework in accordance with the existing standards
- Providing security consulting for projects, network security architecture, network access and monitoring
- Employee education and awareness training
- Working with other executives to prioritize regional or global security initiatives based on appropriate risk management and/or financial methodology
- Overseeing IT incident response planning as well as the investigation of IT security breaches and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field experience
- In minimum 5 years working experience, including experience in effectively partnering with both IT and Business stakeholders, with demonstrated soft-skills
- Good knowledge around Information Security, Risk Management and Controls
- Good knowledge of Windows based operating systems and networks. Includes analysis of security issues e.g. interpreting log files, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, triage and escalate security incidents
- Good understanding of the current threat landscape including common attack types and malware capabilities
- Good communication skills in English
- CISSP, CEH or equivalent certification are highly desired
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.