INSIDE SALES & BACK-OFFICE SALES ENGINEER. (for Central & Eastern Europe market)
Respond to requests for product information in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with the distribution network (representatives and agents) to determine which products best meet their client's needs
- Analyze technical and commercial customer's specifications
- Develop quotes for different product configurations within the given deadlines
- Prepare and negotiate technical/commercial deviations
- Interface with the Engineering, Production and R&D departments
- Work closely and under responsibility of the Central & East Europe Head of Sales to provide the best technical and commercial solutions for their respective clients
- Liaise with the main suppliers, to request and discuss technical solutions and eventually negotiate offers for bought-in equipment
- Keep a clear overview of ongoing projects and provide assistance to the responsible project managers
- Monitor the open after sales cases and ensure that the customers complaints are resolved quickly and accurately by our after sales service.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Good understanding of hydrodynamics and rotating machines
- Good knowledge of material science
- Ability to understand petrochemical and other industrial processes
- Previous experience with project technical and commercial specifications
- Ability to understand technical drawings
- Good understanding of commercial conditions and incoterms
- Strong project and time management skills
- Good quality awareness
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Fluency in either German or French a plus
- Good computer skills
- Good awareness of cultural differences, especially in Eastern Europe
Your personality and mission:
Stable, flexible and reliable, you are also a problem solver, a team and customer oriented person. You are able to work independently and to create a real collaboration with our partners in Central & Eastern Europe. With excellent interpersonal communication skills you will report and inform about your activity regularly to the Central & Eastern Head of Sales.
Please apply online. For more information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr. Gregory Gretillat (+41 32 729 80 87) who will be happy to assist you.
We connect people and work in a way that enriches their lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of staffing solutions, operating in more than 40 countries. Through its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a full range of outsourcing and consulting services, temporary, permanent and executive positions, as well as flexible work arrangements at all levels of the organization. Kelly Services (Switzerland) AG has been operating in Switzerland since 1979 with more than 200 employees in over 40 offices and talent centers.