For our Partner GSK , we are looking for a permanent position a :
OT Project Manager (GSK)
The OT Project Manager is expected to deliver the local OT migration project in accordance with quality procedures and company standards.
He is responsible for planning and overseeing the project to ensure it is completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
The OT Project Manager plans and designates project resources, prepares budgets, monitors progress and keeps Stakeholders informed the entire way.
- EHS :
Respect of the local EHS procedures related to his work environment
- Knowledge of the applicable Quality Standards
- Enforcement of the above Quality standards
- Ensure Change Management related to the project activities
Project Management :
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure that the produced documentation is rigorous, clear and consistent
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Familiarity with OT, Automation and Control System
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- French full professional proficiency
- English professional working proficiency
Please apply online, Aymeric Shimamungu is your Kelly Contact