For our customer, a company in the field of pharmaceutical industry area based in the region of Basel, we are looking for a team-oriented personality in the function of
IT System Administrator / Supporter, Pharma Informatics 100 % (m/f)
Please note that fluent English and German knowledge is mandatory.
This position is focused on manufacturing applications, infrastructure, clients and devices for Drug Product and Drug Substance Manufacturing and Pharma Technical Development. This assignment is related to the Windows 10 Upgrade of the clients connected to Lab equipment.
- Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed according to defined KPIs
- Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Operating system installation including laboratory instrument control software based on existing documents and processes
- Degree in Informatics or Engineering
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Process Automation and Automation Infrastructure in a similar environment
- Experience in System Administration and 2nd Level Support
- Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operation systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. bar code scanner, printer etc.
- Strong technical skills in different operating systems (Windows 7 / Windows 10)
- Fluent in English and German
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Philipp Neff (+41 44 225 41 10).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.