For our client, a company in the pharma sector, we are looking for a motivated personality in Basel in the position of:
JP00034071 GMP Support / Compliance Manager
GMP Support / Compliance Manager
- Management of cleaning verification activities as well as support and representation of the GMP officer
2. Preparation of the relevant documentation (assessments, protocols and reports) for cleaning verifications related to the production of solid dosage forms in multipurpose facilities and equipment
3. Supporting cleaning verification activities on shop floor.
4. Regular updating of the cleaning validation master ' documents.
5. Representation and support of the GMP officer in ensuring overall GMP compliance including the handling of deviations and change controls
6. Preparation and support of internal audits and HA inspections
7. Authorship and review of production and project related GMP documents (Qualification documents, trending reports, SOPs, Logbooks)
8. Supporting and giving GMP training in collaboration with other team functions to ensure
* Track record of working in GMP environment and having quality- or production-related
* Preferably experience in the field of cleaning validation in drug product or drug substance
* Microbiological Knowledge is a plus
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; needs to be a good team player
* Formal training in continuous improvement methodology such as LEAN/6-Sigma; Green or Black Belt certification is desirable
* Good project management skills, being focused on results
Pharmacist, Chemist, Pharmaceutical Engineer or other equivalent natural science education
Workload: 100% (until end December 21)
Start date: As soon as possible
If you enjoy this job and have the desired qualifications, please apply online. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
Jennifer Drück, tel : +41 61 270 80 42