For our customer, an international pharmaceutical company based in Basel BS, we are looking for a pro-active personality in the function of a
Junior Database Designer / Data Scientist 100 % (m/f)
in the field of Pharma Research and Early Development.
The perfect candidate supports the team's workload. The ideal profile is someone with a technical background in programming and database design with data management skills. Previous experience of working for a life science organization is an advantage.
For this role, remote work is possible within Switzerland.
- Conduct Model and Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics parameters database creation; Extract models; Digitize data
- Convert existing models into Systems Biology Markup Language compatible format
- Develop R-Shiny applications to facilitate quantitative data analysisnd teams
- Strong IT programming and database management skills
- 2y+ of work experience in a similar position (ideally in a pharmaceutical environment)
- Strong knowledge and experience of R, SAS and Shiny
- Excellent understanding of SBML
- Experience in data digitization
- Business fluency in English in written and spoken
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Philipp Neff (+41 44 225 41 10 or via LinkedIn).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.