For our customer, a company in the field of pharmaceutical industry area based in the region of Basel, we are looking for a team-oriented personality in the function of
Junior IT Supporter / System Administrator 100 % (m/f)
we are looking for someone to support the manufacturing IT infrastructure team on site. You will perform support for the client, label printers, scanners, tablets, virtual machines and many more industrial IT hardware. Part of the job is as well the integration of the hardware with our manufacturing applications as well as our global IT systems (e.g. Active Directory). We are working following ITIL and CSV guidelines, define, run and document changes within the system. The candidate will be in close collaboration with Process Automation, Quality Assurance and global IT and will also support running projects.
Please note that for this position, it is mandatory to have experience in the pharmaceutical or industrial area.
- 1st and 2nd Level Support for industrial informatics systems
- Install and maintain the required infrastructure (virtual machines, physical server, clients)
- Provide day to day on-call support for our customers
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Process Automation and Suppliers
- Degree in Informatics or Engineering
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in Process Automation and Automation Infrastructure in a similar environment
- Strong technical skills in different operating systems (Windows 7 / Windows 10)
- Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operation systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. bar code scanner, printer etc.
- ITIL Certification or experience
- Fluent in English and German
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Philipp Neff (+41 225 41 10).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.