For our customer, a global pharmaceutical company located in the canton of Lucerne, we are looking for a
Junior Regulatory and Documentation Specialist
- Review of label generation documents according to study specific and regulatory requirements
- Review booklet proofs according to country specific label text
- Consultation of the responsible project manager with regards to the determination of the label text in compliance with international regulatory requirements and internal company standards.
- Ensures a regular and pro-active collaboration with our booklet vendor.
- Participates regularly in internal and global coordination meetings.
- Maintenance of the label generation documentation according to GMP Standards.
- Follows workflows and procedures according to current SOPs
- apprenticeship or BSc in Life Science
- 2 years' experience in the clinical supplies space (packaging/ labeling operations) or health (Health or Food industry
- Good German (B2) and good English (C1) skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in the GMP environment
- Team player
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.