For our customer, the medical device company Roche Diagnostics International AG, based in Rotkreuz ZG, we are looking for a pro-active personality in the function of a
Junior System / Requirement Engineer 100 % (m/f)
in the field of Molecular Diagnostics.
The roles within the group all have a strong technical/scientific focus, such as Business Domain Analysts, Requirements Engineers, Product Definition Leaders and Lead Systems Engineers.
- Create and support the creation of the requirements and specifications on the different levels and ensure consistency across different levels
- Support the risk management regarding criticality and rating of requirements
- Lead requirements analysis, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensive, traceable, feasible, unambiguous and verifiable and that they conform to standards
- Input for improvement areas for the requirements management process
- Enter, manipulate and report on requirements stored in the requirements management tool
- Define requirement attributes and facilitate their use throughout the project
- 3 years+ of experience in requirement engineering or related areas
- Solid working knowledge in requirement specification and Systems Engineering, preferably master Model-Based System Engineering
- Experience with lifecycle-tools / Requirements engineering Tool (f.e. HP ALM)
- Experience in the laboratory environment
- Bachelor or Master degree as a mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, software engineer or in a biochemical discipline
- Fluent in English and German
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Philipp Neff (+41 44 225 41 10 or via LinkedIn).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.