For our customer, a leader in the field of medical diagnostics based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a
Junior Technical Writer
- Writes and updates end User, Service and Host Interface Documentation in English for devices and software
- Plan, develops, organizes and edits operational procedures for user and service documentation
- Independently collects information required to produce the documents
- Cooperates closely with service personnel, trainers, developers, and other subject matter experts
- Organizes documentation reviews by subject matter experts, and implements their input
- Ensures that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected
- Degree in electronic or mechanical engineering, information technology, or natural sciences discipline
- Excellent spoken and written command of English and good spoken command of German
- Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, pictures and/or videos
- Familiarity with laboratory systems and environments is an advantage
- Experience with Schema ST4 or comparable Content Management Systems
- Proven experience with Adobe FrameMaker or a similar authoring tool
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.